The Forgotten Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forgotten Pact

Welcome to the darkest lair. Don't get too comfortable.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grevor Fendelix.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grevor

Grevor

Grevor Fendelix. Empty
PostSubject: Grevor Fendelix.   Grevor Fendelix. EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Since the massive need of posts i will simply post my FlagRSP here. When time is there i will change it by a fullwritten story. afro

Grevor Fendelix.

The sound of this individual's boots tapping on the ground can be heared loud and clear as he passes you. As you peer over your shoulder and inspect him closer you might notice every tile he touches gets surrounded by an black, smogging aura. With every sudenly movement you can hear the sound of metal scraping over metal. When this person stops his movement the smoggy aura at his boots raise to the sky, like some kind of whispy smoke tendrils..

As this individual turns arround and his silver eyes meet youres the urge to run away is only a natural. As he opens his masked mouth and begins to speak, a calm and deep voice can be heared asking you what you wish from him.

You can sence this person, can, and will, end you for looking at him.
With two swords on his back, two hanging from his sides and one massive sword hanging side ways against his back, and multiple hidden weapons he is fearsomly armed. As you back away and shake your head dismissingly you briefly eye this person's waist once more, for wich you havent noticed on first sight, is that the rare aura surrounding this person is seemingly comming of out a giant in black leather covered book, hanging down of it with two massive chains.
Back to top Go down
Amaline

Amaline

Grevor Fendelix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grevor Fendelix.   Grevor Fendelix. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Grevor Fendelix. Dsc00210

ZE REGNALDS! Well no it doesn't look like him in game-ish, but from reading the MRP, that's how I'd imagine him!

Anna Ze Boris.
Back to top Go down
Kareckian

Grevor Fendelix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grevor Fendelix.   Grevor Fendelix. EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:05 pm

You truly deserve praise for your drawing skills, Anna! king
Back to top Go down
Amaline

Amaline

Grevor Fendelix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grevor Fendelix.   Grevor Fendelix. EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Rawr. Thankies. I love you
Back to top Go down
Grevor

Grevor

Grevor Fendelix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grevor Fendelix.   Grevor Fendelix. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:09 am

I once made this..

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/21052010132.jpg/

Now it's up to ama to combine them!
Back to top Go down
Amaline

Amaline

Grevor Fendelix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grevor Fendelix.   Grevor Fendelix. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:14 am

Well I will get right to it!
Back to top Go down
Amaline

Amaline

Grevor Fendelix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grevor Fendelix.   Grevor Fendelix. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:54 am

Grevor Fendelix. Dsc00310

Goodie and renewed, tried my best to shove that drawing in but.. Oh wel, it hasn't gone THAT good I'm araid. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grevor Fendelix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grevor Fendelix.   Grevor Fendelix. Empty

Back to top Go down

Grevor Fendelix.
Page 1 of 1