The Forgotten Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forgotten Pact

Welcome to the darkest lair. Don't get too comfortable.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Further Concerns...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaline

Amaline

Further Concerns... Empty
PostSubject: Further Concerns...   Further Concerns... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:07 am

After Lady Greylight revealed to Amaline why she kept herself hidden in that plate shell, the last one rarely appeared in the Lamb or Embassy.
Locked inside the laboratory located in the Shadowmoon Barrow Dens, a solution had to be found for else, what known as fel essence would consume all the life left within the already broken body of Ditis Greylight.
"No matter how much I heal myself, I will eventually die. My body cannot regenerate or duplicate the cells that are being destroyed each time I heal myself".
Was that the price to pay for power, really? To bend the light and turn it into darkness would mean that you would have a painful life and an even more painful death?
There are two kinds of Alchemy and Transmutation existing... The one which enhances one's nature or reforms something into something else, which is allowed to be used by anyone willing to learn... And the other one. The "Forbidden Techniques" in which you interfere with Nature and create something anew. Such Alchemy has been used by Elves and Ancients creatures, but was eventually sealed away and forgotten, its secrets guarded in moonglade by two clans.

Tempting as it was, Ghost had to find out and learn. She had to save Greylight right? Or was it an excuse to satiate her knowledge thirst? Nobody knows.
The solution was yet to be found, as an, almost tragic, event followed later on that week...
Baron Reathor Alexander and Heinz Guderian barged in, into a meeting some members of The Pact had while recruiting, which resulted to the capture of Lord Thrullgar.
When everyone despersed after his orders, silence was the only thing that followed. Quite shocked about the event that took place outside teh Slaughtered Lamb, none of the Shadows spoke for a while.
That, until the voice of Thrullgar echoed via the necklaces bound.
"Meet me at the Cut Throat Alley"

[To be continued mwahahahahaarrrrr]
Back to top Go down
Grevor

Grevor

PostSubject: Re: Further Concerns...   Further Concerns... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:07 am

Oeh, do go on!
Back to top Go down
Amaline

Amaline

PostSubject: Re: Further Concerns...   Further Concerns... EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:32 am

Amaline dragged herself from the Mage Quarter towards the Alley, Arethiel following her on her chicken of sort. For some reason Arethiel was overly optimistic, yet Amaline had no words coming out from her mouth; nawt but a frown was on her face, the rest remained nothing but a mystery hidden beneath her mask.
When they entered the Alley, there was nobody there. Amaline was the first to enter, she looked around for a moment but still; nobody. Arethiel took her time tying her feisty chicken outside, and entered as well... Still nobody followed.
Soon footsteps were heard, loud and clear, metal hitting on wood. Lady Greylight appeared as well; although she was on her usual outfit that allowed nothing from her body to be shown, it was clear that she was not happy or satisfied. What she truly felt? That would remain another mystery hidden beneath that plate mask.
Amaline looked at her and greeted her with just a nod, yet Arethiel bowed before her.
"He is not he-.." she began to say and a hacking cough, more like those warning coughs was heard from behind them. A strong scent of blood reached Amaline's nose feeling as if it would burn her nosetrills.
Thrullgar was standing there, yet not whole; he was his usual self yet with one less arm, which was clearly chopped of, as if unrooted. It was bleeding heavily but he did not care.
"Greetings, shadows" he said with a voice so calm and with a sweet tone, that it was unlike him... For the first time he didnt yell at them, or called them whelps...
The three turned to him. Arethiel smiled in triumph. Ditis, we will never know...
Amaline though immediately turned her gaze at the missing arm, her fists clenching so hard that her hand begun to tremble.
After Thrullgar explained them what had happened, he said the following.
"The Dark Lord has walked the lands of Azeroth once more.. He will soon be here"
The two of them nodded, yet Amaline had her gaze still stuck there. She cursed in Darnassian, she propably used the whole damn insult dictionary as it lasted at least thirty seconds.
Thrullgar explained them that the infidels and naive "killers" of him now think he is the Dark Lord and that he only has one arm left, perfect trick I have to commence...
He took his leave, to heal up himself properly, and so did Arethiel who went for a drink.
Greylight turned around to leave, yet as she turned her head to say goodbye, she saw Amaline staring at the floor, as if she has been petrified.
She looked through her metal mask at her and begun to approach her when Amaline suddenly opened her mouth and went bersek, swearing and yelling, something that was never witnessed before.
From all the yelling which was several languages mixed together, it could be made that she said "I will crush their skulls one by one, and lead them to the Fel Plain myself, opening them the gate I have been guarding all my life in Moonglade. I shall take them by the arm and kick their asses in there, may it be the last thing I do."
Ditis seemed shocked, at least that's what her body stance showed; she went in front of her yet didn't lay a hand on her. Her words were soothing and calming, after a while when everything was calm again, the Shadows dispersed...
The event had ended. But the Shadows do not forget nor forgive. You can't escape from the Shadows even when you are shined upon by light; wherever there is light, there shall be shadow.
Back to top Go down
Amaline

Amaline

PostSubject: Re: Further Concerns...   Further Concerns... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:17 am

Not long after the ,almost tragic, incident had occured, there was more to come...
But before moving on to the bad news, let us mention the good ones first.
The next night, after Thrullgar's arm mutilation, Grevor Fendelix appeared as a mirror image before Amaline Shadowmoon. However, the entrance was more surprising than ever.
Zoey Redbird of the Ember Syndicate had arranged a meeting with Amaline to discuss on Iorith's "betrayal" as she had tresspassed grounds that were known to be forbidden by the Pact's rules. After thoroughly deciding her punishment, Zoey opened a discussion for a new topic; Akavir the Corrupted had witnessed the incident with the Tyrant Lord and had already spread the news to the two sub-Leaders of the Syndicate.
Amaline did explain as short as possible the incident, however because Akavir thought that Thrullgar was dead, she claimed so as well, but also adding what was before-said that the Grey Fox is dead.
"I shall always be there to help you if needed, Ghost" said Zoey. And that, was the moment Grevor Fendelix made his appearence.
"Is that so?" sounded his echoing and heavy voice from the left of Amaline, who froze in place, recognizing the voice. Shortly after that rhetorical question, the form of Grevor materialised, into a mirror image however.
Needless to say a pause of awkward silence followed; quite explainable I have to say, as that figure of Grevor's was everything but friendly and welcoming.
"E-Excuse me?" Zoey managed to stutter after taking a step back in fear. "I though the educated priests in here... Where has this world gone to?" Grevor said with a tone of sarcasm, his voice dripping poison.
"I-I meant I will always give a hand when needed..." Zoey stuttered once more. "Oh is that so?" Grevor replied to her with an even more sacrastic and poisonous tone "Because I happen to be in need of a hand you see..".
"Eer-" Zoey stuttered. "An arm... To be quite exact.." He filled in his sentence.
The woman froze in place her pale white skin becoming even paler, as she stood there watching him with her golden eyes wide open in terror.
"And... You were leaving, am I right?" he finished his sentence pointing at the way towards the bridge which connected the Park and the Mage Quarter.
Zoey took the message and ran away, mounting up on her horse and disappearing from sight in seconds.
Grevor turned to Amaline who was taking her time to analyze what had just happened; he took some steps towards her and sat next to her casually, as Cernerius or Ditis usually did. Amaline bowed before him deeply and then turned her head, waiting for his orders.
However, no order came out of his mouth, but more like a note, as if coming from a father towards his faulty children.
"You made a great mess of things, Ghost... And by you I don't mean the individual you, but all of the shadows" he said with his calm deep voice.
Amaline lowered her head and nodded a bit, no word coming out of her mouth but "I apologise for my role in this mess".
Grevor looked at her for some plain seconds before turning around to look forth. "If you plan to save some petty creatures of this damned world you walk.. Do it now, before I crush them all" he stated clearly and with no sound of remorse or hesitation. Amaline nodded. "Those unworthy to follow your orders and will my Lord, are unworthy to walk this world..." Amaline said raising her head and staring into nothing, yet still glaring as if someone was standing there.
"Very well, Ghost... My time is through... My return is soon... Soon will everything be clear and in an order again" Grevor said, as his image broke, as if made of glass, and dispersed.

[T.B.C. Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Amaline

Amaline

PostSubject: Re: Further Concerns...   Further Concerns... EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:18 pm

After Grevor made his last appearence as mirror image to Amaline, nobody heard from him again. Whispers went about his return being soon, future-tellers and rune readers claimed so, but who would trust them, anyway?

It was noon, and Stormwind was empty; everyone was napping or enjoying a meal with friends or family.
Silence, the sound that her sensitive ears liked the most. Ghost was sitting on the floor, down the underground basement of the Slaughtered Lamb, tons of books around her half opened, dropped all over the floor.
She held her head in place with her left hand, while her right one flipped the pages at an insane speed, as if she already knew what followed; her hollow eyes covered by a frown which was either to enhance her eye focus, or because she was angry.
After she finished with the last book, she closed her eyes and snapped the book closed once more, taking a deep breath and standing up. She held the book in her right hand, and after inhaling, she opened her eyes, frowning deeply and sending the book flying with brutal force against the wall; its pages flying out as it laid on the cold floor ruined.
She clenched her fists and grabbed her weapons, seething them in place once more, before storming off. She walked out of the inn, her steps heavily sounding on the floor, which was unlike her.
Ditis was sitting on the table reading from a tome that she seemingly would never be apart from; she followed Amaline with her gaze, her eyes concealed behind the plate mask, nobody could tell what she felt or thought.
As Ghost walked out she held her hand over her eyes, the sun hurting her eyes; she lowered her gaze to the green grass of the Mage Quarter her steps swift, marching towards the Dwarven District.
As she passed by the empty hall of the Argent Dawn's quarters, she heard a voice much known to her.
'Reathor' she thought to herself, freezing in place. Without second thought she barged into the other, empty room, sticking her long ears on the wall, trying to overhear anything.
Let us not say too much, she heard of Reathor and his minions/friends, making an alliance with the City watch and Militia.
She frowned as she heard heavy plate steps on the wooden floor of the room. It was time she left; she pulled an invisibility potion from her bag, swallowing it whole just in time when Reathor stepped in the room. She snuck past him, fighting with her consience to not stab him as he stood; she left safely, and ran towards the Lamb once more.
Ingenius, just what they needed that time when the Shadows were slacking off. A huge alliances between the Stormwind's most corrupted people.
"How naive and stupid humans are some times..." Amaline said, apparently to herself "They just figure out what they want, put 'For the Light's sake' in front, and go for it... Stupid, stupid beings... Corrupted like the woods of Felwood".
Back to top Go down
Amaline

Amaline

PostSubject: Re: Further Concerns...   Further Concerns... EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:32 pm

The rest of the month went by quite normal, yet Regnalds never showed up.
Finally however, on a hot saturday night, Amaline and Cernerius were sitting outside the Slaughtered Lamb, and Ditis was reading inside the inn along with Senyiu who was just sitting there.
All of the necklaces begun glimmering violently; the sign for the final appearence had shown. Rafe, Senyiu, Amaline, Cernerius, Maxaka and Ditis immediately replied, however two more, strangers seemed to appear as well.
As they all arrived on the tall tower of Karazhan, the first stranger was there. A human with a beard and a weird accent was there, commanding all who were there as if he was a leader of sort. Verbal clashing was to be expected, especially when he referred to Amaline with teh notorious sort temper.
After a while, Regnalds stepped in, the shadowy aura scattering in the place. Behind him, something moved, a little gnome with gizmos and all sort of things was there, smiling.
The meeting begun, and Regnalds announced that everything would go back to its pace, and had begun would soon end, with their victory.
I did not see the shadows after that time, as the only place I was for a long time then was Moonglade, next to her who struggled to remain awake.
I only saw Cernerius who was worried and dropped by the Dens, to see the mad alchemist.
I have lived years with her, saw sad and happy times, angry and calm ones... Yet I never had felt pity for her, as much as I did now...
Everything had gotten back to line and where it should be, everything was in place, and that moment, she could not be there.

"Is it time already?" Cernerius asked her, frowning deeply. I wish I could have repliued then...
"My long slumber has been delayed already... Maybe it's better that way... At least Samana and Geheenna will be sleeping along with me" she said, barely whispering as she struggled to keep her eyes open.
Cernerius shook his head, lowerin ghis face not meeting her eyes. Amaline smiled and patted his long silver hair. Were I a humanoid... I'd definately cry...
"How long will you sleep?" he finally asked.
"I do not know... But I know that when I awaken, most of the people will have forgotten me, and most of the people I knew, will have died... I failed into almost everything... And now I cannot keep my eyes open anymore..." she replied, staring at the ceiling.
"I will be waiting here, for your return I promise..." Cernerius said, holding her hand tightly.
"dwelling in the past won't help, go out there and finish what you begun, unlike me... When and if I awaken, bring back the glory the Shadowmoons had, protect my daughter... Our legacy must survive... And... Live on.." Amaline said, smiling before her eyes were shut, and she faded slowly, like a ghost released from it's eternal tornment...

That is the last I saw of my Mistress, and teh Shadows.... I remain here waiting, for her return... I know the Shadows are out there, and that nothing will stop them and their work...
I wait and know, because Light is what created the shadows anyway... Right?
Back to top Go down
Amaline

Amaline

PostSubject: Re: Further Concerns...   Further Concerns... EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:34 pm

That would be my last chapter into a story I wished I had continued for a long time... If anyone could bother, continue it, from another point of view... Because it is a story I'd love to see unfold.
Best regards, love you all... Anna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Further Concerns...   Further Concerns... Empty

Back to top Go down

Further Concerns...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Pact :: Events :: What have you been up to?-
Jump to: