The Forgotten Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forgotten Pact

Welcome to the darkest lair. Don't get too comfortable.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oi! Thats' right, it's me bitches. The muthafuckin' highlord.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grenseal

Grenseal

Oi! Thats' right, it's me bitches. The muthafuckin' highlord. Empty
PostSubject: Oi! Thats' right, it's me bitches. The muthafuckin' highlord.   Oi! Thats' right, it's me bitches. The muthafuckin' highlord. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Alright, some of you know me, some of you don't. Some of you respect me, some of yo-... Okay, none of you respect me... But anyway...
I've been gone for a while now, due to exams and shit. BUT I BE COMING BACK. Yes, that is correct. Exams will be finished within the week, and should be online within the month. However, it will be short lived, since I'll then be going on vacation. Aaaaand then I'll be starting in my new school, but meh...
Anyways. Should be seeing and/or meeting you all soon!
PEACE OUT

Grenseal
Back to top Go down
Senyiu

Senyiu

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Thats' right, it's me bitches. The muthafuckin' highlord.   Oi! Thats' right, it's me bitches. The muthafuckin' highlord. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:44 pm

I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Grevor

Grevor

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Thats' right, it's me bitches. The muthafuckin' highlord.   Oi! Thats' right, it's me bitches. The muthafuckin' highlord. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:39 pm

i jizzed.
Back to top Go down
Amaline

Amaline

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Thats' right, it's me bitches. The muthafuckin' highlord.   Oi! Thats' right, it's me bitches. The muthafuckin' highlord. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:48 am

Wut! Abawt taim! Let me see you badass leaderz returning soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oi! Thats' right, it's me bitches. The muthafuckin' highlord.   Oi! Thats' right, it's me bitches. The muthafuckin' highlord. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oi! Thats' right, it's me bitches. The muthafuckin' highlord.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Pact :: News-
Jump to: