The Forgotten Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forgotten Pact

Welcome to the darkest lair. Don't get too comfortable.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Epic Man returns, RP emerges(?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaline

Amaline

Epic Man returns, RP emerges(?) Empty
PostSubject: Epic Man returns, RP emerges(?)   Epic Man returns, RP emerges(?) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 am

Muh muh muh...
Since we have an urgent need for some Rp and we are all bored to create some...
I think that we should use the fact Grenseal will soon return, and make a series of RP events so that we will all keep ourselves interested...
Of course, since the exact date of return is not yet ensured, we shall eventually reach a dead end in our "research"...
When Epic Man giefs us green light we will invade Naxxramas and find him.
The rest is to unfild in action...

As a sample, I have thought that we could use the fact that in Duskwood catacombs, there has been Cult of the Damned activity, crafting abominations and keeping records on the people held in captivity; in a random night with a crimson moon, shadows shall unleash their evil... uh... something... And raid the damn catacombs only to solve the mystery on Highlord's sudden disappearence.

Let me hear what you think, jews. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Senyiu

Senyiu

Epic Man returns, RP emerges(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Man returns, RP emerges(?)   Epic Man returns, RP emerges(?) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 am

I think that this should be moved from News to Events.
Back to top Go down

Epic Man returns, RP emerges(?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Pact :: News-
Jump to: