The Forgotten Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forgotten Pact

Welcome to the darkest lair. Don't get too comfortable.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farewells are gay.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaline

Amaline

Farewells are gay. Empty
PostSubject: Farewells are gay.   Farewells are gay. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:29 am

Farewells are gay, but I guess there are times when everyone needs to say some and seem a little transexual...
Certain events have forced me into major shitstorms lately, and that is why I have not been as active as I used to...
Well things did not work out and thus... It will soon be time to say my farewells...
As you all should know, I love each and every one of you to bits with all my heart, and you have no idea how hard this is for me; but it has to be done.
Well enough melodrama and straight to the topic. By the beginning of August I will quit WoW, and generally be away of internet...
I will still be on skype through my mobile phone but I won't always be able to speak, but often able to type >:3
To answer the possible wondering why I type this thing so early, I just think it's wiser to use the time I have left and do the best I can for the guild with teh little time left for me.
My return, with a little luck and some help from "upstairs" will be in the end of June of 2011.
So to be quite honest with you my Pact doubleniggerjews, I won't say goodbye to you... I will just say see you soon, when the time comes that is.
Love you all. <3
Back to top Go down
ditis

Farewells are gay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewells are gay.   Farewells are gay. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:38 am

Mir ist kalt Sad
Back to top Go down
Grevor

Grevor

Farewells are gay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewells are gay.   Farewells are gay. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewells are gay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewells are gay.   Farewells are gay. Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewells are gay.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Pact :: News-
Jump to: